- Owner:Runaya Refining LLP (Vedanta Group) (TFL)
- Plant Capacity: 40,000 TPY
- Location:Jharsuguda, Orissa, India
- EPC Bidder: Archimedes Engineers Pvt Ltd & Consortium Partner
- Service Duration: 3 Weeks
- Project Cost range:
- Services Offered: Cost Estimation Services
RUNAYA Refining LLP (RRL), a part of the Vedanta Group is an entrepreneurial venture of the Vedanta Group, proposes to set-up an Aluminium Dross Processing facility in Jharsuguda, Odisha and also in Vedanta BALCO plant, to recover Aluminium metal and Residual Oxides and make Steel Slag conditioner/other value added products from the Residual oxides to cater to industrial applications in Steel, Cement, Fertilizer, etc, has appointed Tata Consulting Engineers Limited (TCE), a wholly owned subsidiary of TATA Sons Limited, for providing services as Engineering Consultancy to support with the development of the Aluminium Dross Processing Facility located in Jharsuguda - Odisha, India.
Archimedes Engineers Pvt Ltd one of the bidders appointed bakdop Consultants as Cost Estimation Consultants for the project.